My photo
United Kingdom
These are the things I know.

Reflections

Reflections

Thought waves
beams of ideas

Intelligence
brightness

Illuminating

Beams of ideas

Light
Dark

Shadow
Umbra
Pen umbra

The subject

my words strike you

The object

of my gaze

Their illumination
casts a shadow

creeps over you

From the darkness
brightness
beams emerge from behind
the hard-edged solidity
of me

My words
reflected back to me
meaningless

My words
laser guided
aimed at you
at your eyes
bulls eye

The enunciation emits
focussed
precision guided meaning

hits
but is missed
missed by you

reflected
refracted
casting umbra and penumbra
lightening the darkness
by the merest fraction

a refraction of words twisted into
near darkness
meaningless
meaning less

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think